Thursday, September 2, 2010

#2

What a great day today. I got to spend some much needed time with my family. We went to a beech for a few hours. It was so fun watching how much they have changed. Andy can swill all by himself now and enjoys this place we go swimming. It doesn't get very deep for a long long time so he loves walking way out! Anna wears a life jacket and thinks it is so funny to run in and fall down. I bet that she did that fifty times. She also enjoyed putting sand on our backs. Toby and I worked well together, which is great! Anna is already sleeping and Andy will be soon. That means that this mama can go there too... I love bed time. Isn't it funny how when you are little you hate to go to bed? Now that I am 33 I cant wait, I even get excited!

1 comment:

  1. I envy you having little kids to teach to swim and to watch play in the water.

    ReplyDelete