Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Final Journal

Not good at keeping a journal helps me figure out this last entry.

As a Wife, Mom of 2 young children, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 fish. I am also the owner of an up and coming photography business and a full time student. I am having a real hard time balancing everything. To play with the kids when I can the laundry gets piled up. To get my homework done the kitchen sink is full of dirty dishes. To make sure that the kids have food and heat and everything that they need my socks and underwear are full of holes. I know people do this all the time, but I seem to have a harder time then most to get it all done. I guess its still a learning game, or a puzzle where you have to make sure that all the pieces are there and that they fit together the right way. I am still a work in process which I guess i will have to live with because if I don't I think I might explode!

1 comment:

  1. "To play with the kids when I can the laundry gets piled up. To get my homework done the kitchen sink is full of dirty dishes. To make sure that the kids have food and heat and everything that they need my socks and underwear are full of holes."

    Nicely put, funny, true-to-life, honest, the whole deal in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete